Move Management + Transitions
Moving ranks as one of the top 3 stresses in life. Downsizing is more than a move – it is a life transition. We transition from acquiring belongings for many years to the disposition of those very belongings. It is an opportunity to remember, reflect and revisit memories. Our memories are within us, not within our things.
From Decluttering to Home Staging, we take care of all your needs to help reduce anxiety. Just like every home is different, every client’s needs are different. Downsizing without a plan can be taxing and a complicated process with challenges and stress. For Seniors, a move can be very traumatic. If friends and family are not able to help in the transition, it adds additional stress and can be overwhelming. We specialize in making the entire process easy and seamless for everyone. You can rest assured our team is certified, licensed and insured
What we do:
- View your current home and plan a site visit to your future home
- Discuss what items will be brought to your new home and disposition of the remainder of the belongings
- We generate a floor plan to create a comfortable living space that suits your needs and lifestyle
- We guide you with de-cluttering your possessions and advise on items that should come to your new home
- Discuss the option of setting up an on-line auction to sell your belongings you will no longer need
- To effectively stay within budget, the remainder of the belongings are disposed of by utilizing various charitable organizations and your City’s waste/recycling programs
- Our network of packers and movers ensures the safe handling and delivery of all your treasures
- Packing,unpacking and placement of furniture-everything to make your move run smoothly
- Follow-up appointment to ensure the new home is comfortable, the layout is functioning properly and meets your daily needs.
If you are downsizing from a home that needs updating and staging to maximize equity prior to selling, 360 Home + Staging can take care of all your needs.
Home Repair, Renew and Rejuvenate
360 Home + Staging Inc. specializes in helping Seniors update their home to sell quickly so they can enjoy their next journey in life. Seniors are walking away from equity in their home. Empty or outdated homes do sell, but at what cost are you willing to let it go for?
Real Estate Staging
It takes an average buyer 3-6 minutes to go through your home. Let’s make every second count! Houses that are cluttered or tired-looking not only take longer to sell but often fail to get maximum price.