Real Estate Staging
It takes an average buyer 3-6 minutes to go through your home. Let’s make every second count! Houses that are cluttered or tired-looking not only take longer to sell, but often fail to get maximum price.
Research shows 75% of buyers’ first impression is formed in the blink of an eye and 90% search for homes on-line first. Staged homes sell faster, for more money, show better in photos, attract more buyers and more offers. This eliminates buyers “chipping” away at your equity.
We work with both home owners and real estate professionals by presenting the home to appeal to the widest range of buyers. Homeowners are usually in awe when we reconfigure spaces and improvise using their furniture.
360 Home + Staging Process:
What we do:
- Assess your home before you put the “for sale” sign on the front lawn
- Compile a personalized list of suggested repairs and updates
- Project manage any approved repairs and updates
- Complete a full detailed staging plan outlining the suggestions for showcasing your home to attract buyers
- Work with the seller/agent on execution of the staging plan, working within the budget available
- We seamlessly prepare your house for sale so it it presented in the best possible light before listing it in the real estate marketplace.
Timing is everything….stage before you list.
Contact us to discuss a homestaging package suitable to homeowners, or if you are a real estate professional, schedule a meeting to discuss how you can capture that listing with our services.
Home Repair, Renew and Rejuvenate
360 Home + Staging Inc. specializes in helping Seniors update their home to sell quickly so they can enjoy their next journey in life. Seniors are walking away from equity in their home. Empty or outdated homes do sell, but at what cost are you willing to let it go for?
Senior Move Management + Downsizing
Moving ranks as one of the top 3 stresses in life. Downsizing is more than a move, it is a life transition. We transition from acquiring belongings for many years to the disposition of those very belongings. It is an opportunity to remember, reflect and revisit old memories. Our memories are within us, not within our things.